We are happy to announce that the “Employee Portal” is now available for school district employees. The employee portal allows employees to view their pay checks, leave balances, contact information and emergency contact information online. In addition some areas like “contact information” and “emergency contact information” allow you to make online changes to the information that is currently in the system.
This employee portal is a secured link for this information and is only accessible by using your individual user name and password. Over the course of this year the District will implement and utilize this employee portal for such items as Cafeteria Benefit selection and submittal of leave requests as well. All employees will receive notice when those features become active.
Please activate and begin your use of the employee portal by following the instructions below. We encourage you to review and verify your current contact information to be sure it is complete and up to date. If you have questions please contact Maureen Kloker at the Human Resources office, 406-324-2010 or via email at email@example.com
Employee Portal Activation Instructions:
Employee Portal User Registration
1) Type this website in the address bar of your browser: https://portal.hsd1.org
2) If you get a message to continue to website click “yes”, otherwise proceed to step 3.
3) Click on “Log In” located in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
4) Enter your user name (same as your main windows/district email login).
5) Enter your password (same as your main windows/district email password).