For students registered for transportation with the Helena School District for the 2018-2019 school year.
You now have the ability to delete students in the app.
You will need:
- The Parent Portal App (find it in your mobile device’s app store under Edulog Parent Portal).
- Your child’s name, school (C.R. Anderson must be entered exactly like this), birthday and student’s district id number. If you do not know your child’s id number, please contact your child’s school.
- The district ID number is your child’s student ID number.
- Step by step instructions located on a PDF below.
What this app can do:
- Tell you via push notification (if app is open) when your child’s bus is within a certain distance from their stop.
- Show you where the bus is on its route.
- Give you current pick up and drop off times and locations for your child’s stop.
What this app cannot do:
- Tell you if your child is on the bus or not.
- Tell you what stop your child got off the bus at.
- Notify you of bus’s arrival at stop if the app is not open.
- Send text messages.
Parent Portal Step by Step instructions